A plasma TV contains at least:
- Y-buffer (sometimes in two parts, a Y upper and Y lower). This connects to the Y-sustain.
- Y-sustain (Samsung call it an Y-main and Panasonic call it an SC board). This is almost always on the left of the screen when you look at it from behind.
- Z-sustain (Samsung call it an X-main and Panasonic call it an SS board). This is almost always on the right from behind.
- Control board (sometimes called T-con and not to be confused with LCD T-con boards). Often buried under a main board.
- X driver – sometimes fitted to the control board or integrated on it.
- Power supply
- Main board / AV board / Tuner board – the board with the input connectors, antenna etc. on it
>>>DANGER:A PLASMA TV HAS VOLTAGES IN EXCESS OF 380V ON SOME CONNECTORS. THE CAPACITANCE ON THE YSUS BUS (>4,500ΜF) IS EASILY ENOUGH TO JUMP-START YOUR HEART AND CAN POWER THE TV FOR HALF A SECOND WITH A FULLY WHITE PICTURE, THAT’S OVER 200 JOULES.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES TOUCH ANY PART ON THE BACK OF THE TV WHILE IT IS RUNNING OR SHORTLY AFTER POWER OFF !
Please choose your type of – Plasma TV
Samsung PlasmaTelevisions offer a flat panel display. Small cells are utilized and these are more commonly known as fluorescent lamps.
The picture quality on plasma televisions is able to produce deeper shades of black, which allow for a much bigger contrast ratio. Viewing angles are wider than those of LCD, and are also less visible to motion blur.
More info..Panasonic PlasmaWhen you make a service appointment with Advance Electronics expect us to:
- Fix your television in your home or one of our service centers
- Give you an estimate before we begin television repair
- Fix it right the first time
- Give you a repair timeline ? and stick to it
- Guarantee our work
30-Day Carry-In Service Guarantee If, within 30 days of your carry-in repair, your merchandise fails to operate for reasons related to the original repair service, we will replace any parts that failed due to defects in material or workmanship and perform any labor related to the original repair service free of charge. Your satisfaction is guaranteed. More info..
Pioneer PlasmaWe provide the client the most reasonable, affordable and high quality repair services for Pioneer TV and other electronics appliances.
LG PlasmaLG Electronics was established in South Korea, in 1958. Since then, they have led the way in digital technology from appliances for the home, entertainment systems, and most importantly in our business – televisions.
More info..Toshiba PlasmaToshiba is one of the oldest brands for television. Founded in 1939 in Tokyo, Japan, this leading technology brand has come a long way since then. More info..Hitachi PlasmaHitachi Plasama TV Repair Toronto where we fix your Hitachi Plasama Television at unmatched & unbeatable prices.
Enjoy your best digital entertainment, Hitachi Plasama TV by getting it repaired from one of the leading Hitachi Plasama TV repair Shops in Toronto, Markham, Scharborough, Vaughan, Thorn hill, Woodbridge, Richmond hill, Oakville, Brampton & Mississauga where an unrivalled quality service is guaranteed. We are fully equipped with important spares, test equipments & tools to fix all your Hitachi Plasama TV problems quickly.
Don’t be afraid of expensive Hitachi Plasama TV fix or maintenance cost. Our experienced technicians are always happy to offer you best of our standard services at affordable prices. With most up-to-date problem diagnosing, equipments & diagnostic techniques, our Hitachi Plasama TV repair technicians in Toronto, Oakville, Brampton, Mississauga assist with quality support from corporate to residential clients
If you are not familiar with electronics, do not attempt to repair! Whether you suffer fatal electrical shock! Instead, contact our service center!
Leave a Reply